If you’re like most people, you probably think of cybersecurity as something that only affects government agencies or large companies. But the truth is that we all need to be vigilant about our online security. In Cybersecurity for Dummies, Joseph Steinberg provides a comprehensive guide to staying safe in an increasingly connected world. This book will teach you how to protect your personal data from theft and exploitation, Spot phishing and other scams, Secure your devices against malware and viruses, And more! With step-by-step instructions and plenty of helpful advice, Cybersecurity for Dummies makes it easy to stay one step ahead of cybercriminals.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to learn about cybersecurity, including individuals and businesses of all sizes.
- Cybersecurity for Dummies is a comprehensive guide to staying safe in an increasingly connected world.
- It will teach you how to protect your personal data from theft and exploitation.
- You will also learn how to spot phishing and other scams, secure your devices against malware and viruses, etc
- The book may be too simplistic for some readers.
- The book does not go into great detail about specific cybersecurity issues.
- The author’s bias towards certain solutions might be offputting to some readers.
Learn more about the author
Joseph Steinberg is a cybersecurity expert and the author of several books on the subject. He has been quoted in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and other leading publications, and he has testified before Congress on online security issues.
“A great way for beginners to learn about cyber security”
“I found this book to be extremely helpful. It has given me the confidence to take my online security seriously and make changes in my everyday habits.”
“This was a great, easy read for understanding all of the different ways that we are vulnerable online and how to protect ourselves. The examples were clear and I liked that there was an action plan at the end of each chapter.”
“I thought I knew a lot about cybersecurity until I read this book. Steinberg has taught me so much more, and now I feel much safer online.”