Brené Brown’s book “Daring Greatly” is all about overcoming fear and vulnerability in order to embrace courage and change. The author argues that being vulnerable makes us stronger, not weaker, as we learn toface our fears head-on. This book offers powerful insights into how we can step outside of our comfort zones in order to live more meaningful lives. it includes tips for parents on raising brave children, and for leaders on creating cultures of daring greatness within their organizations.
For who is this book for ?
“Daring Greatly” is for anyone who wants to overcome fear and vulnerability in order to embrace courage and change. The author’s insightful tips offer readers a roadmap for living more meaningful lives. This book would be especially beneficial for parents who want to raise brave children, as well as leaders looking to create cultures of daring greatness within their organizations.
- “Daring Greatly” is based on extensive research and provides a wealth of insights into the power of vulnerability
- The book offers guidance on how to become more courageous in all aspects of life
- “Daring Greatly” is a motivating read that will inspire readers to take risks and embrace change
- The author’s writing can be dense and difficult to follow at times.
- The book does not offer much in the way of practical solutions or advice.
- Some readers may find the concepts presented to be too abstract or theoretical.
Learn more about the author
Brené Brown is a research professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work. She has spent over a decade studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy and is the author of two New York Times bestsellers: Daring Greatly and The Gifts of Imperfection.
“Daring Greatly is a wonderful, life-changing book. Brené Brown shows us how to daring greatly, be vulnerable and live wholeheartedly. I highly recommend this book for anyone looking to transform their lives.”
“Daring Greatly has rocked my world. Brown offers us a way to move beyond fear and vulnerability towards wholeheartedness.”
“Daring Greatly is a must-read for anyone interested in developing more courage in their lives.”