In Dead Woman’s Revenge, Nearly Departed Book 2, Elle E. Ire brings back the beloved characters from Almost Dead and takes them on another wild ride of mystery, suspense, and humor. As secrets are revealed and the body count rises, it becomes clear that things are not always what they seem. Just when our heroes think they have everything figured out, new questions arise – leaving readers desperate to find out what happens next.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who enjoys a good mystery with LGBTQ+ characters. It’s perfect for readers who loved the first book in the series, Almost Dead, and are looking for more of the same fast-paced action, humor, and suspense.
- The characters are well-developed and likable
- The plot is fast-paced and exciting
- The humor keeps the story lighthearted
- The author takes on a lot of serious topics such as LGBTQ+ rights, mental health, and sexual assault but handles them in a way that is often humorous
- The characters are incredibly likable and readers will quickly become invested in their safety and well-being
- Elle E. Ire has created a fascinating world with complex relationships between the various characters that will keep readers guessing until the very end
Learn more about the author
Elle E. Ire is a bisexual writer and artist who has been publishing LGBTQ+ stories since 2014. Her work includes the short-story collection Almost Dead, the poetry chapbook Seasons of Change, and various other works of fiction and nonfiction.
“Edge of your seat suspenseful”
“This book is hilarious!”
“Dead Woman’s Revenge is an exciting and fast-paced sequel that had me hooked from the very first page. Elle E. Ire has a fantastic gift for creating memorable characters and storylines that are both compelling and unpredictable.”
“Action-packed and unpredictable! I couldn’t put it down!”