Demolition Day is a children’s audiobook about a young boy who, with the help of his grandfather, breaks things apart to figure out how they work. Along the way, he learns about mechanics, engineering, and physics in a fun and exciting way.
For who is this book for ?
This book is perfect for children who are interested in learning more about how things work. It is also a great choice for those who enjoy audiobooks, as it features lively narration and engaging sound effects.
- The book is narrated by a grandfather and grandson duo, which makes it more personal.
- The story is educational and entertaining at the same time.
- It’s a great way to teach kids about physics and engineering in a fun way.
- The story may be too juvenile for some older readers.
- Some of the scientific explanations might go over a young reader’s head.
- The audiobook narration could be more engaging.
Learn more about the author
“My son loves this book! He can’t get enough of it and always wants to know what’s going to happen next. The author does a great job of explaining things in a way that kids can understand, and the narration is top-notch.”
“This is a really fun book! My grandson loves it.”
“Demolition Day is a fun, exciting audiobook for kids. It teaches them about mechanics, engineering, and physics in a way that’s engaging and entertaining. My son loved it!”
“Demolition Day is a great book that teaches kids about how things work. My son loves it and I’m sure your child will too!”