Diary of a Wimpy Kid follows the hilarious adventures of Greg Heffley, an average middle-school kid trying to survive life’s ups and downs. Filled with his trademark cartoons and illustrations, this audiobook is perfect for any wimpy kid out there!
For who is this book for ?
- The Diary of a Wimpy Kid series is funny, interesting, and keeps you hooked
- The illustrations are very well done and add to the humor of the book
- It is a great audiobook for children
- The narrator’s voice can be irritating to some listeners
- Some parts of the book may be too juvenile for older children
- The jokes might not always hit their mark
Learn more about the author
Jeff Kinney is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and five-time winner of the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Book. Jeff has been named one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World. He lives with his wife and two sons in Massachusetts.
“The Diary of a Wimpy Kid books are wonderfully written and really capture the humor that goes on during middle school. As an eighth grader myself, I can definitely relate to some of the things Greg goes through. Jeff Kinney is a genius!”
“Diary of a Wimpy Kid is one of my all-time favorite books! I love how Jeff Kinney uses cartoons and drawings to bring the story to life.”
“This audiobook is perfect for any wimpy kid out there!”
“This book is hilarious! It’s perfect for middle-schoolers who are just starting to figure out how the world works.”