This audiobook is a light-hearted, comedic take on the challenges and tribulations of parenting from award-winning author Mark H. McCraw. Through conversations with his young daughter, the listener follows along as one man tries to make sense of it all while maintaining his sense of humor – even when things don’t quite go according to plan!
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who are interested in children’s audiobooks, or the humorous side of parenting.
- The audiobook is hilarious, making it a great listen for parents and kids alike.
- The author’s unique voice makes the story feel relatable and down to earth.
- It offers a different perspective on parenting that is both entertaining and informative.
- The book is only 28 minutes long
- Some of the humor may be lost on younger children
- The audiobook version does not include any images
Learn more about the author
Mark H. McCraw is an award-winning author who has written twelve books, including the bestseller “Churchill and Hitler: The Strategic Air War, 1940-1945”. He also cowrote a feature film with Paramount Pictures. A graduate of Texas Tech University, he spent twenty years in broadcasting before moving to corporate communications. From there he branched out into freelance writing and eventually self-publishing. Married for over thirty years, Mark and his wife have two children – both now adults themselves!
“A hilarious and insightful book about parenting! I laughed out loud many times and really enjoyed the unique perspective.”
“A hilariously good listen!”
“This was the perfect book for when I needed a good laugh. The author does an excellent job of relating to parents and kids alike.”
“This is one of the funniest children’s books I have ever read. The author has an amazing ability to write in a way that engages and entertains both kids and parents alike.”