Die Trying is the second book in Jack Reacher series by Lee Child. It follows the story of ex-Army cop Jack Reacher as he tries to clear his name and track down a missing woman while on the run from the FBI. With its fast-paced action and thrilling plot, Die Trying is an exciting read that will keep you hooked until the very end.
For who is this book for ?
Fans of action thrillers will enjoy Die Trying, as it features plenty of excitement and suspense. The novel also has a strong characters and intriguing plot, making it perfect for those who love a good mystery.
- Die Trying is a thrilling read with exciting action and suspense that will keep you hooked until the end.
- The plot is well-constructed and kept me engaged throughout the story.
- Jack Reacher is an interesting protagonist who makes for a compelling hero
- Die Trying is a bit too fast paced and action packed for my taste
- The plot can be confusing at times
- I found the characters to be one dimensional
Learn more about the author
Lee Child is the author of thirteen Jack Reacher thrillers, including five New York Times bestsellers. His debut novel, Killing Floor, won both the Anthony and the Barry awards for Best First Mystery Novel. All his novels have been optioned for major motion pictures, and two are already in development: Jack Reacher and The Middleman.
“Die Trying is another rip-roaring good read from Lee Child. This novel has all the excitement, suspense and intrigue that fans of Reacher have come to expect.”
“Die Trying is an edge-of-your-seat thriller that will keep you guessing until the very end. Lee Child’s Jack Reacher series is a must read for any fans of suspense and mystery.”
“Die Trying is an exciting read that will keep you hooked until the very end. Child’s richly descriptive writing brings the story to life, and Reacher’s tough-as-nails persona makes for a compelling protagonist.”
” Engaging and suspenseful . . . Child knows how to keep the pages turning.”