Do Goldfish Gallop? is a delightful children’s audiobook all about animal movement. From frogs jumping to goldfish swimming, kids will love learning about how different animals get around. This fun and informative book is perfect for early readers!
For who is this book for ?
This book is for children who are interested in learning about animal movement. It is perfect for early readers, as it is easy to follow and filled with interesting information.
- The book is written in a way that is easy for children to understand
- It contains beautiful illustrations that help bring the movements of different animals to life
- The audiobook version makes it fun and interactive
- The author could have gone into more detail about the different types of animal movement.
- The audiobook may be too long for some kids.
- Some animals are not included in the book (e.g., birds).
Learn more about the author
Michael Dahl is the prolific author of more than 150 books for children, including picture books, early readers, and novels. He has been nominated for numerous awards, including the prestigious Newbery Medal.
“My daughter loves this book! She is constantly asking me about the different animals and how they move.”
“This is a cute and informative book! My son loves animals, so he was fascinated by all the different movements described. The audiobook format makes it perfect for car rides.”
“My daughter loves audiobooks and this one is great! She learned a lot about animal movement and had fun doing it.”
“This book is amazing! I learned so much about animal movement.”