In Lynette Eason’s explosive novel, Driving Force, an elite guardians team battles a deadly overseas threat that has infiltrated the United States. Spencer and his team are used to working under pressure, but this time feels different. Something doesn’t add up-and when one of their own is kidnapped by the enemy forces, they realize just how treacherous their mission has become. With time running out and disaster looming closer at every turn, Spencer knows he’ll have to risk everything if he wants to save his friend and prevent catastrophe. Fans of James Patterson and Daniel Silva will love this pulse-pounding thriller about courage in the face of danger and the power of faith in the face of evil.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who loves a good thriller. Lynette Eason does an amazing job of creating suspense and leaving the reader on the edge of their seat. Her writing style makes it easy to get lost in the story, making this one page-turner you won’t be able to put down.
- Driving Force is a well-written, fast-paced thriller that will keep you hooked until the very end.
- The characters are interesting and complex, and the plot is unpredictable.
- This book has something for everyone–action, suspense, romance, and faith all play a role in Driving Force.
- The storyline is a little too reminiscent of Patterson and Silva novels.
- The characters are not very well developed.
- The author relies too heavily on coincidence to drive the plot forward.
Learn more about the author
Lynette Eason is the author of several novels, including the Elite Guardians series. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and son.
“This page-turner had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. I highly recommend it to any fans of action and suspense!”
“Lynette Eason never disappoints! A fast-paced, action-packed thriller with edge-of-your seat suspense. I couldn’t put it down!”
“An exciting, fast-paced read with believable characters and an intriguing plot. I found myself turning the pages faster and faster as the suspense mounted.”
“Eason has done it again! Driving Force is an edge-of-your-seat thriller that had me captivated from beginning to end. Spencer and his team are compelling characters, and I found myself rooting for them every step of the way. A definite must read!”