If you’re struggling to get things done, then Brian Tracy’s “Eat That Frog!” is the perfect book for you. Filled with helpful tips and advice, this guide will show you how to overcome procrastination and start getting more done in less time. Whether you want to improve your productivity at work or just get your daily routine under control, “Eat That Frog!” has something for everyone.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who want to overcome their procrastination habits and get more done. The tips and advice given within the pages of this book can be applied by anyone in any field or situation. It’s a great read for students, professionals, parents – really anyone who wants to make positive changes in their life!
- The book is filled with helpful tips and advice that will show you how to overcome procrastination.
- It provides solutions for improving productivity at work and getting your daily routine under control.
- The author, Brian Tracy, is a highly respected authority on the subject of success and productivity.
- The book is a little dated, and some of the advice may not be applicable in today’s world.
- The author can be quite repetitive at times.
- Some readers might find the book to be too simplistic or obvious.
Learn more about the author
Brian Tracy is a renowned productivity expert and motivational speaker, whose books and seminars have helped millions of people achieve greater success in their lives. He is the author of numerous bestselling books on business and personal development, including “Eat That Frog!”, “The Power of Intention”, and “No Excuses!”.
“This book is a must-read for anyone looking to get more out of life. Brian Tracy provides clear, easy-to-follow advice that can be applied to any situation.”
“This book has been a total life saver for me. I’m finally getting more done than ever before thanks to the great tips and advice inside.”
“Brian Tracy is one of the top authorities on time management and personal productivity.”
“If you’re looking to improve your productivity, read this book! Brian Tracy offers some great advice on how to get more done in less time.”