This book tells the life story of one of history’s most renowned scientists, Albert Einstein. Walter Isaacson delves deep into the physicist’s personal life and professional accomplishments, providing a comprehensive look at his groundbreaking theories and how they changed the course of science forever.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone interested in the life and work of Albert Einstein, one of history’s most renowned scientists. It provides a comprehensive look at his groundbreaking theories and how they changed the course of science forever.
- Well-written and engaging
- Packed with interesting information about Einstein’s life and work
- Provides a comprehensive look at one of history’s most important scientific minds
- The author jumps around a lot in terms of time, making it difficult to follow Einstein’s life story chronologically.
- There is a large amount of scientific information included in the book, which may be challenging for some readers to understand.
- The length of the book can be daunting for those who are not particularly interested in learning about Einstein’s life and work.
Learn more about the author
Walter Isaacson is the president and CEO of the Aspen Institute, a nonpartisan educational and policy studies organization. He has been the chairman and CEO of CNN and TIME magazine.
“This is a great book about Einstein. It really shows his life and how he changed the world of science. It’s very informative and well written.”
“Walter Isaacson has written a marvelous, comprehensive biography of perhaps the most brilliant man of our century. With telling detail and clarity, he takes us through Einstein’s life–from his early childhood to his discoveries in theoretical physics to his humanitarian work during World War II.”
“Walter Isaacson has written an outstanding, insightful and comprehensive biography of Albert Einstein. It is intriguing to read about the science that underlies relativity theory and how this understanding evolved over time as new discoveries were made by scientists in many different fields. This book should be required reading for anyone who wants to appreciate the breadth and depth of Einstein’s scientific thinking.”
“Walter Isaacson has written a brilliant, insightful and engrossing biography of one of the most remarkable physicists in history. He brings Einstein to life as never before, showing how he became the icon that he is.”