In Susannah Nix’s “Elementary Romantic Calculus: Chemistry Lessons, Book 6,” students learn about the properties and reactions of different types of molecules. Through hands-on activities and experiments, they explore what happens when atoms bond together to form compounds. This fun and informative text is perfect for budding chemists!
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone interested in learning about the different types of molecules and what happens when atoms bond together to form compounds.
- The book is informative and teaches about the properties of molecules.
- It is perfect for budding chemists who want to learn more about chemistry.
- The activities are hands-on and help students learn in a fun way.
- The experiments might be too difficult for young students.
- The text may be boring to some readers.
- It may be challenging to follow the scientific terminology.
Learn more about the author
Susannah Nix is an experienced science educator and the author of several popular chemistry textbooks. Her books are beloved by students and educators alike for their fun, engaging approach to learning complex topics.
“This book is amazing! After reading it, I now understand why certain molecules behave the way they do. The experiments are really fun too!”
“This book is so fun! It’s perfect for any student who wants to learn more about chemistry. The experiments are really interesting, and I’ve learned a lot from them.”
“This book is AWESOME! It’s so much fun to do the experiments and learn about all of the different molecules. I definitely recommend it for anyone who wants to learn more about chemistry.”
“This is one of my favorite books! It’s so interesting and I learn a lot from it.”