The biography of Elon Musk, the founder of Tesla Motors and SpaceX. It tells the story of his remarkable life and how he has become one of the most influential entrepreneurs in America today.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for aspiring entrepreneurs and businesspeople, as well as those interested in space exploration.
- The author has a unique style of writing that makes the book very engaging and easy to read.
- The story is not only about Elon Musk, but also about the businesses he has founded and how they have evolved over time.
- It provides an in-depth look at both Tesla Motors and SpaceX, giving readers a well-rounded view of each company’s history and future potential.
- The biography is long and may not be interesting to some readers.
- It does not have any pictures.
- Some of the information may be outdated, since it was published in 2015.
Learn more about the author
Ashlee Vance is a business reporter for the New York Times. He has written about technology, Silicon Valley, and startups for over 10 years.
“I was very impressed with this book. Ashlee Vance has captured the spirit and drive of Elon Musk, while also providing a lot of detail on his businesses, SpaceX and Tesla Motors in particular.”
“This is the definitive biography of Elon Musk – a fascinating and engaging read about one of Silicon Valley’s most enigmatic personalities.”
“An amazing story of great vision, astounding innovation, and big risks rewarded.”
“With a mix of biography and business advice, Vance tells the story of how Musk defied all odds to become one of today’s most influential entrepreneurs.”