Embrace the Suck is a science fiction and fantasy novel by Kristen Painter. It is the fifth book in the First Fangs Club series. When the fae court is attacked and its members killed, embraced vampire princess Mercedes Athena Thornh.
For who is this book for ?
Mercedes is the only one with the power to stop the attack and must find a way to do so before it’s too late. With her friends by her side, she sets out into unknown territory in search of answers. But will they be able to save their home before it’s destroyed forever?
- The plot is intriguing and fast paced
- The characters are well developed and likable
- The writing is clear and fluid
- The book Embrace the Suck by Kristen Painter is the fifth in a series of books that I have not read.
- The cover art is okay, but it does not stand out to me.
- From reading the back summary, this novel seems like it would be more enjoyable if I had read and understood the previous four novels first
Learn more about the author
Kristen Painter is the author of over thirty novels, including the New York Times and USA Today bestselling series Dresden Files Companion, Gwen Finnegan Mysteries, Soul Searching Psychic Agency, and Noble Dead.
“If you like Urban Fantasy then you will love the First Fangs Club Series”
“Mercedes Athena Thornh. is kick-ass and the perfect heroine for an urban fantasy series.”
“This book is full of action, adventure and suspense. Mercedes is a strong female lead and I really enjoyed reading about her journey. The ending left me wanting more, so I’m looking forward to the next book in the series!”