Emotional Intelligence 2.0 is a revised and updated edition of the bestselling book on emotional intelligence. It offers new research, fresh insights, and expert advice on how to harness your emotions to achieve success in all areas of your life. Written by Travis Bradberry, one of the world’s leading experts on emotional intelligence, Emotional Intelligence 2.0 will help you identify your own emotions and those of others; develop intelligent strategies for dealing with emotion-related problems; improve communication and negotiation skills; understand yourself better – leading you to make more informed decisions about everything from personal relationships to career choices; and much more.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to understand and improve their emotional intelligence. It covers a wide range of topics, from self-awareness to empathy and anger management, making it relevant to people with all levels of experience.
- Travis Bradberry is a world-leading expert on emotional intelligence
- The book offers new research, fresh insights, and expert advice on how to harness your emotions to achieve success in all areas of life.
- It can help you understand yourself better
- leading you to make more informed decisions about everything from personal relationships to career choices.
- Some readers may find the book dense and scientific
- The advice offered is not always easy to put into practice
- It can be challenging to change longstanding behaviors
Learn more about the author
Travis Bradberry is the co-founder of TalentSmart® and the author of Emotional Intelligence 2.0. With more than a million copies sold, EQ has become an international bestseller and the world’s most popular book on emotional intelligence. EQ is regularly featured in national media such as The New York Times, TIME Magazine, Forbes, Inc., US News & World Report, CNBC and more.
“This book is a must read for anyone looking to improve their emotional intelligence. I found the information insightful, practical and easy to apply.”
“A must-read for anyone looking to better understand their own emotions and the emotions of others.”
“The definitive work on emotional intelligence.”
“I found the book very inspiring and full of great advice. It’s helped me to understand myself better and given me some tools to work on my emotional intelligence.”