If you’re looking for a way to improve your emotional intelligence, look no further than Emotional Intelligence 2.0. This book is packed with information and tools that will help you understand yourself better and make smarter choices in your relationships and professional life. Written by Travis Bradberry, co-founder of TalentSmart – the world’s leading provider of emotional intelligence tests and training – this updated edition takes into account new findings about the brain science of emotions. You’ll learn how to increase your EQ using techniques like self-monitoring, journaling, meditation, and more. Whether you’re just starting out on your journey to becoming emotionally intelligent or are looking for ways to take things up a notch, Emotional Intelligence 2.0 has something for everyone.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who want to improve their emotional intelligence. It covers a range of topics, from understanding your emotions to managing relationships effectively. If you’re looking to boost your EQ, this is the perfect resource.
- This book is packed with information that will help you understand yourself better.
- The updated edition takes into account new findings about the brain science of emotions, which is really interesting.
- There are a variety of techniques in this book that you can use to increase your EQ, which is great if you’re looking for ways to improve yourself.
- The author’s bias towards emotional intelligence may make the book difficult to read for those who don’t believe in the concept.
- The exercises and suggestions in the book can be time consuming and/or expensive.
- Some of the content may be too deep or complex for readers who are looking for an introductory guide to emotional intelligence
Learn more about the author
Travis Bradberry is co-founder of TalentSmart, the world’s leading provider of emotional intelligence tests and training. He holds a doctorate in psychology from UCLA and has been featured on NPR, CNN, Forbes, Fast Company and The Associated Press.
“I am a therapist who works with couples and families. I found this book to be extremely helpful in teaching about the different emotions people experience. The examples of how people have reacted in certain situations was mind blowing! This will help me work with my clients more effectively.”
“This book is a must read for anyone looking to improve their emotional intelligence. Travis Bradberry has done an excellent job of compiling research and presenting it in an easy-to-read format.”
“If you’re looking to improve your emotional intelligence, this is the book for you.”
“If you want to live a successful and meaningful life, read this book.”