If you are an empath, then at some point in your life you have probably come across a narcissist. You might be surprised to know that there is actually a lot that you can do to protect yourself from them and even help them out! In this book, Megan Scott will teach you everything she has learned about the relationship between empaths and narcissists. She will show you how to become more empowered as an empath and learn ways to deflect emotional storms from others – including those pesky narcissistic attacks!
For who is this book for ?
- The author provides a wealth of information about the relationship between empaths and narcissists.
- The book is filled with practical advice that can be easily implemented.
- It is an empowering read that will help you take control over your own life.
- The author is a self-proclaimed expert.
- The book reads like it was written for people who are new to the concept of narcissism and empathy.
- The advice given could be helpful to some readers, but others may find that it doesn’t go far enough.
Learn more about the author
Megan Scott is a psychotherapist who specializes in the treatment of empaths and narcissists. She has been working with these populations for over 10 years and has written extensively on the subject. Megan is also an advocate for empowering empaths, teaching them how to stand up for themselves and take control of their lives.
“This is an extremely helpful and insightful book! Scott provides clear advice for empaths on how to protect themselves from narcissists and manage their own emotions. Highly recommended!”
“I have never felt so understood! This book was like reading my own thoughts.”
“Empath and Narcissist is a must-read for those who want to learn more about the dynamics between empaths and narcissists. Megan Scott provides clear, easy-to-follow advice on how to protect yourself from being hurt by a narcissist while maintaining your empathy. Highly recommended!”
“Empath and Narcissist is an excellent, concise guide to the dynamics between empaths and narcissists. Megan Scott provides insightful information along with helpful tips for empowering empaths in their interactions with narcisstics. This book is a must-read for anyone who has struggled in relationships with narcissists.”