In this exciting new audiobook from Michael Dahl, the Library of Doom is no place for a young reader to find fun and relaxation. Instead, it’s filled with pop-up books that come alive and dangerous creatures waiting to pounce! When 12 year old Charley accidentally wanders into the library while trying to escape his bullies, he quickly discovers that there is no way out. With creepy pop-ups reaching out for him at every turn, will Charley be able to find a way out before he becomes another victim?
For who is this book for ?
This book is for children who are looking for an exciting and suspenseful audiobook to listen to.
- The book is exciting and keeps the listener engaged.
- The pop-ups are very detailed and create a spooky atmosphere.
- It’s a great choice for reluctant readers, as it’s not too long or difficult to follow.
- The book is too scary for children
- The pop-ups are too scary and may give children nightmares
- There is no way out of the library, so Charley may be stuck there forever
Learn more about the author
Michael Dahl is the award-winning author of more than 100 books for children and young adults, including several popular series. He has won two SCBWI Golden Kite Awards and a Children’s Choice Award from the Canadian Library Association. Michael lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
“I loved it! It was so suspenseful and exciting.”
“This book is spine chilling and full of suspense.”
“This book was really creepy and I liked it a lot. The pop-ups were really cool, but also kind of scary.”
“This book is awesome! It’s perfect for anyone who loves a good thriller.”