In this first book in the Fablehaven series, Kendra and Seth discover that their grandparents have been harboring magical creatures on their rural property. The siblings soon find themselves battling demons and dragons, attempting to protect the fairy realm from utter destruction. This book is about Kendra and Seth’s grandparent’s who have been harboring magical creatures.
For who is this book for ?
- The author does a good job of creating suspense and keeping the reader interested.
- The storyline is interesting and makes you want to keep reading.
- The characters are well developed and likable
- It can be difficult to keep track of all of the different magical creatures
- The storyline moves quickly and it can be easy to lose focus
- It is a great book for children
Learn more about the author
Brandon Mull is the author of Fablehaven, five other fantasy novels for young readers, and three books in the Beyonders series. He lives with his wife and four children in Utah. Category : Children’s Audiobooks.
“Fablehaven is a delightful, captivating novel that any reader will enjoy. I found myself flipping pages frantically trying to find out what happened next.”
“Great book for kids who love adventure and magical creatures.Definitely recommend it!”
“The book was fantastic. I would rate it a 5 out of 5.”
“Brandon Mull has written another magical blockbuster. Fablehaven is filled with excitement and suspense from beginning to end.”