In Fablehaven, Book 2: Rise of the Evening Star, Kendra and Seth are back at Fablehaven, trying to save it from destruction. But things have changed since they were last there. Now they must face new challenges and dangers if they hope to keep the magical creatures safe.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for children who are interested in adventure and magical creatures.
- The characters are well developed and interesting
- The plot is exciting and fast paced
- It’s a great book for children
- The sequel to a popular children’s book may not be as good
- The storyline might be too complicated for younger readers
- It can be difficult to follow what is happening without having read the first book
Learn more about the author
Brandon Mull is the author of Fablehaven, Book 2: Rise of the Evening Star. He also wrote Dragonwatch, Beyonders, and Wingsless.
“Fantastic series – this one is as good as the first!”
“Brandon Mull does it again with a fantastic sequel to Fablehaven! Rise of the Evening Star is packed full of new creatures, mysteries and suspense. Kendra and Seth are strong protagonists who make you feel for them as they fight to save their home.”
“This book is amazing! If you liked the first one, you’ll love this one. It’s full of more magic and adventure.”