Enjoy a fireside reading of Rudyard Kipling’s classic tale, The Jungle Book. This heart-warming story follows the adventures of Mowgli, an orphan boy raised by wolves in the jungle. Filled with excitement and danger, The Jungle Book is perfect for both young and old listeners alike.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for children who want to hear a classic story read aloud. It contains excitement and danger, which will keep young listeners engaged. The Jungle Book is also ideal for adults who want to enjoy Kipling’s writing in an audiobook format.
- The Jungle Book is a heart-warming story that will captivate listeners of all ages.
- The tale is filled with excitement and danger, making for an enjoyable listening experience.
- Rudyard Kipling’s classic story comes to life in this fireside reading, providing an engaging audio experience.
- The Jungle Book may be a classic, but it’s definitely not for everyone. Some parts are violent and gory, so it might not be appropriate for children.
- The narrator’s voice can be pretty grating at times, which could make the listening experience less enjoyable.
- Despite its flaws, The Jungle Book is still an entertaining story that will keep you hooked until the very end.
Learn more about the author
Rudyard Kipling was born in India in 1865. He is one of the most famous British authors and was very popular for his children’s stories.
“The Jungle Book is one of my all-time favorite children’s stories. I was so excited to find it on Audible, and the reader did an amazing job! The tone was perfect for each character, and I could easily picture everything happening in the story. This would be a great choice for anyone who enjoys children’s audiobooks, or simply wants to hear a classic tale told well.”
“This is a great audio book to listen to with children. The reader does an excellent job at bringing the characters and story to life.”
“Enchanting! The voice acting is top-notch and really brings the story to life.”
“This book has everything – adventure, suspense, humor and a great message. It’s one of those stories that you never forget.”