This children’s audiobook is designed to help kids manage their emotions and stress. It features a technique called Flowers & Candles, which helps children calm down and focus on the positive. The story follows two young siblings as they learn to use this technique in different situations.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for children who are struggling to manage their emotions and stress. It can be helpful for kids aged 5-10.
- It can help kids learn to deal with difficult emotions and situations.
- The story is engaging and easy for kids to follow.
- It features a simple, effective technique that can be used in many different situations
- The author’s name is difficult to spell.
- Some of the words are hard to understand due to the narrator’s accent.
- The story feels a bit repetitive in places.
Learn more about the author
Julie Fox is a mental health therapist who specializes in working with children. She wrote Flowers & Candles to help her own patients, and she is now sharing it with the world.
“This is a great book for kids who need some help managing their emotions. The story is engaging and the technique explained is easy to understand. My daughter really enjoys listening to this audiobook!”
“This book is amazing! I used it to help my son calm down after he got in a fight with his sister. He was really upset and using the Flowers & Candles technique helped him focus on the positive and get over his anger.”
“This book is amazing! I’ve been using it with my own children and they love it.”