A young adult, post-apocalyptic novel. In the third book of the Viceroy’s Pride series, a civil war has erupted in the fractured Earth and former friends are pitted against each other. With loyalties tested and friendships strained, who will remain standing when all is said and done?
For who is this book for ?
This is a book for young adults who are interested in post-apocalyptic stories. This novel follows the story of a civil war that has broken out in a fractured Earth, and tells the story of how former friends become enemies.
- It is a well-written, action-packed novel.
- The characters are believable and interesting.
- It keeps the reader engaged and wanting to know what happens next.
- The book may be difficult to follow if you have not read the first two books in the series.
- The ending may feel rushed or incomplete.
- This is a dense, Young Adult novel and might not be everyone’s cup of tea.
Learn more about the author
Cale Plamann is a young adult author who has been writing for over ten years. He enjoys combining action and adventure with character-driven storylines, and his books are heavily influenced by his love of all things geeky. When he’s not writing or reading, Cale can be found playing video games, watching sci-fi movies, or buried in a mountain of comics.
“Pick this book up if you’re a fan of post-apocalyptic stories. You won’t regret it.”
“The action is non-stop and the plot is unpredictable. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time!”
“A riveting tale of adventure and loss set in a future world that is both strange and all too familiar.”
“Couldn’t put it down!”