This book tells the story of Spanish explorer and conquistador Francisco Pizarro, who led an expedition to invade and conquer Peru in 1532. Pizarro was a ruthless leader, known for his brutality towards the native Peruvians he encountered. This is a well-researched account of one of history’s most notorious explorers.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone interested in learning about the life of Francisco Pizarro, one of history’s most infamous explorers. It provides a detailed account of his expedition to Peru and the brutal battles he fought against the native Peruvian people.
- This is a well-researched and detailed account of Francisco Pizarro’s life
- Pizarro was a ruthless leader, known for his brutality towards the native Peruvians he encountered
- The author does an excellent job of providing historical context to help readers understand this period in history
- The author does not shy away from recounting Pizarro’s violent deeds.
- The book is well-researched and provides a detailed account of Pizarro’s life.
- Some readers may find the subject matter unpleasant or disturbing.
Learn more about the author
Kelly Mass is an author and historian who specializes in the history of South America.
“This book is a great read for anyone interested in history, biography or Latin America. The author has done an excellent job of recounting Pizarro’s life and the events surrounding his exploration and conquest of Peru.”
“Very interesting book. If you are at all interested in history, this is a must read.”
“This book is a great resource for anyone interested in learning more about Francisco Pizarro and his conquest of Peru. It provides an in-depth look at Pizarro’s life and the events that led to his eventual downfall.”
“This is a great book if you’re interested in history and the Spanish conquistadors. It provides lots of detail about Pizarro’s life and his expedition to Peru.”