Get ready for a FREAKY good time at school! From the author of “The Day I Turned into a Pumpkin,” comes another wacky, zany story that will have kids laughing out loud. When Billy is sent to the principal’s office one too many times, he’s given an ultimatum: go to summer school or transfer to Freaky School. At first, Billy is hesitant but he warms up quickly once he discovers all of the strange and outlandish things going on at his new school. There are talking toilets, classrooms made from ice cream trucks, and even vampire teachers! With such a fun-filled learning environment, it’s no wonder why everyone loves Freaky School.
For who is this book for ?
- The author’s writing style is very engaging and makes for a fun read
- The plot is wacky and zany, full of surprises that will keep kids entertained
- It’s the perfect book for kids who want a lighthearted story with lots to laugh at
- The book may be too silly for some children
- The story may be confusing to readers who are not familiar with the first book in the series
- It is unclear if this book is meant to be a standalone novel or part of a series
Learn more about the author
Monty Lord is the author of several humor books for children, including “The Day I Turned into a Pumpkin” and “Freaky School.” He lives with his wife and two sons in Connecticut.
“Freaky School is awesome! It’s the best book ever!”
“Freaky School is out of this world! It’s crammed full of hilarious characters and zany situations. My kids loved it, and I’m sure yours will too!”
“My son loves this book! He is always asking to listen to it again.”
“My son loves this book! It is one of his favorites. The funny thing is, my husband and I also enjoy it.”