This romantic novel tells the story of a successful female racecar driver and the man who falls head over heels in love with her. Despite their differences, they are determined to make things work. Filled with passion, drama, and romance, this book is sure to keep readers engaged until the very end.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who enjoys a good love story. It is also perfect for fans of romances set in the world of sports and outdoorsy activities.
- The characters are relatable and likable
- The story is well written and flows nicely
- There is a good mix of romance, drama, and suspense
- The book might be too sappy or sentimental for some readers.
- The love story between the main characters might seem unrealistic to some.
- There could be a lot of graphic sex scenes in this novel, which some people may not want to read.
Learn more about the author
“Mariana Zapata has quickly become one of my favorite authors. Her stories are so well written and the characters are depthful and relatable. From Lukov With Love was no exception. I loved the slow burn romance between Eva and Kye, as well as their quirky family dynamics.”
“This book was an amazing ride from start to finish. The characters were well developed and I felt like I knew them personally. The story flowed so smoothly, it was impossible to put down.”
“From Lukov With Love is the best book I have read in a long time. The characters are well developed, the plot flows smoothly and the ending was perfection. This story had it all; humor, sadness, love and above everything else an engaging storyline that pulled me in from beginning to end.”
“absolutely loved this book! its a great read for anyone who loves romance and sports”