In the first book of Dana Isaly’s hot new series, we are introduced to four friends who love nothing more than exploring their sexual boundaries together. When they get together for a game night, the stakes are raised and old desires are reawakened. With one steamy encounter after another, these friends discover that there is no limit to what they can do when they’re playing games…
For who is this book for ?
- The prose is lyrical and evocative, creating a vivid picture in the reader’s mind.
- The characters are well-developed and relatable, making it easy to get caught up in their story.
- It’s hot, sexy, and sure to satisfy your craving for erotic fiction.
- The writing style is juvenile and the sex scenes are not well written
- The characters are shallow and uninteresting
- There is no plot or storyline, it’s just a series of sex scenes
Learn more about the author
Dana Isaly is a hot new author of erotic fiction. Her first book, Games We Play, introduces readers to four friends who love nothing more than exploring their sexual boundaries together. With one steamy encounter after another, these friends discover that there is no limit to what they can do when they’re playing games…
“Dana Isaly knows how to write a hot, sexy story!”
“This was a hot, sexy read with characters that I could easily connect with. The author did an amazing job of creating a realistic and believable story line.”
“Holy hotness! This book is definitely for adults only. The author does an excellent job of creating characters that are believable and relatable, while also igniting some serious fantasies. I can’t wait to see what happens in the next installment!”
“Dana Isaly knows how to write a sizzling hot read!”