In this fun and informative audiobook, Nancy Loewen teaches kids all about earthworms – what they are, where they live, what they eat. She also includes some tips on how to attract worms to your backyard garden!
For who is this book for ?
- The author does a great job of explaining what earthworms are and do without being too scientific.
- The book is filled with fun facts that will entertain kids while they learn.
- It’s a short audiobook, perfect for introducing young children to the topic of worms.
- The author could have included more information.
- Some kids may not find the topic interesting enough.
- The audiobook might be too long for some children.
Learn more about the author
“Garden Wigglers is a fun and informative audiobook about earthworms. Nancy Loewen teaches kids all about these amazing creatures, from what they are to where they live to what they eat. She also includes some tips on how to attract worms to your backyard garden! This is a great book for kids who want learn more about these fascinating animals.”
“A great book for kids who love learning about nature!”
“This book is fantastic! My five-year old loves learning about worms, and this book does a great job of explaining everything. The narrator’s voice is clear and easy to understand, and the accompanying illustrations are charming. We highly recommend it!”
“If you’re looking for a way to get your children interested in gardening – and in the important process of taking care of our planet – then this is the perfect book for you! Nancy Loewen does an excellent job explaining everything about earthworms, from their physical characteristics to what they eat and how they help enrich soil. The accompanying illustrations are also quite charming.”