Investigators Maya and Alex have been assigned to a new FBI task force, seeking the perpetrator of a series of brutal murders targeting young women. The team is under pressure to catch the killer before he claims his next victim. When evidence leads them in unexpected directions, Maya and Alex must use all their skills to stay ahead of the game. Meanwhile, 16-year-old Girl Four has gone missing. Her family is frantic with worry, but they don’t know that she’s already dead–and that her murderer may be much closer than they think…
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who enjoys a good mystery, thriller and suspense. It’s the fourth book in Molly Black’s Maya Gray FBI Suspense Thriller series and it follows investigators Maya and Alex as they try to catch a brutal killer. If you’re looking for an edge-of-your-seat read with plenty of twists and turns, then this is the perfect book for you!
- The suspense in this book is thrilling and will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- The well-developed characters add depth to the plot and make you care what happens to them.
- The author does a great job of creating a tense, nail-biting atmosphere that will have you turning pages until the very end.
- The murderer may be much closer than they think
- Maya and Alex must use all their skills to stay ahead of the game
- The family is frantic with worry
Learn more about the author
“This was an edge-of-your-seat thriller that I couldn’t put down! The characters were well developed and the plot kept me guessing until the very end.”
“Molly Black does it again! Another edge-of-your-seat thriller that will keep you guessing until the end. I couldn’t put this one down!”
“Ghastly, ghoulish, and downright gut-wrenching! I loved it!”
“This fast-paced thriller had me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end. The characters are well drawn and the plot is twisty and suspenseful. I can’t wait for the next book in this series!”