When FBI agent Ella Dark’s family is kidnapped, she will stop at nothing to get them back. Racing against time, her search leads her across the country and into the shadowy world of human trafficking. In a desperate bid to find her family alive, she allies herself with a ragtag team of misfits-including a streetwise teenager and an ex-convict-and enters into this dangerous underworld, where secrets abound and no one can be trusted. With stakes that couldn’t be higher, Ella must face down ruthless criminals bent on destroying her entire family. She’ll have to use all her training and skills to survive this thrilling adventure and bring her loved ones home safe.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for mystery and suspense fans who appreciate a thrilling adventure with high stakes.
- The suspense is thrilling and keeps you on the edge of your seat
- The plot is very exciting and full of twists and turns
- Ella Dark is a strong, independent female protagonist who you can’t help but root for
- Girl, Vanished is a poorly written and unrealistic book
- Blake Pierce writes the worst thrillers I have ever read
- This book was so terrible that it was actually painful to read
Learn more about the author
Blake Pierce is the author of the bestselling FBI thrillers Riptide, Torchlight, and Blur Circle. He has a master’s degree in business from Boston University and spent ten years working for a large financial institution. Blake lives in Southern California with his wife and young son.
“Fast-paced and thrilling . . .”
“Blake Pierce has done it again! Girl, Vanished is an edge-of-your-seat thriller that will keep you guessing until the very end. Ella Dark is a fantastic heroine who never gives up in the face of danger, and I can’t wait to see more of her adventures.”
“One of the best thrillers I’ve read in a while.”