Gold Medal Swim is a children’s audiobook by Jake Maddox. In the book, Nate travels to Florida with his family to visit his grandpa. While there, he learns how to swim and ends up winning a gold medal in the process!
For who is this book for ?
- The narrator has a great voice and does a good job of bringing the characters to life.
- The story is exciting and encourages kids to try new things.
- It’s a short audiobook, which makes it perfect for quick listening sessions.
- The author’s name is Jake Maddox which may be difficult for some children to pronounce.
- The main character, Nate, travels to Florida with his family which may not be relatable for all readers.
- No backmatter is included in the audiobook edition.
Learn more about the author
Jake Maddox is a children’s author and sports enthusiast. He has written more than 50 books, including the Gold Medal Swim audiobook.
” Captures the excitement of competition while teaching a life skill “
“I love this book! It’s amazing!”
“This book is a great listen for kids who are into swimming and sports. The characters are likable and the story moves along quickly. Recommended!”
“I really enjoyed this book! It was exciting and kept me on the edge of my seat. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good swim story.”