This book is all about wind! It tells the story of how wind came to be, and goes on to describe different types of winds. There are also puzzles and quizzes throughout the book to help reinforce what has been learned.
For who is this book for ?
- The book is informative, providing readers with a wealth of information about wind.
- The puzzles and quizzes help to engage readers and make learning more fun.
- The story is engaging and helps to teach children about the origins of wind in an interesting way.
- The author could have gone into more detail about certain types of winds
- The book is a little short, and some readers might want more information
- Some of the puzzles are too easy
Learn more about the author
“This book is a fantastic way to learn about wind. It has engaging stories, fun facts and puzzles that will keep kids entertained while they learn.”
“This book is a great way to learn about wind. The story is engaging and the puzzles are fun. I definitely recommend it for anyone interested in learning more about this topic.”
“This book has so much interesting information about wind! I learned a lot of new things, and the puzzles were really fun too.”
“This fun book about wind is perfect for kids who are interested in weather and science. The author does a great job of explaining different types of winds, how they form, and what they can do. My son loved the puzzles and quizzes scattered throughout the book, and he learned a lot too.”