Happy Days is a book about relationships, parenting and personal development by Gabrielle Bernstein. The author offers readers practical advice on how to create happiness in their lives by developing positive relationships with family members, friends and others. Additionally, Bernstein provides guidance on how to raise children who are emotionally healthy and resilient.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to create happiness in their lives and develop positive relationships with family members, friends and others. It is also for parents who want to raise emotionally healthy children.
- Happy Days is a helpful guidebook that provides practical advice on how to create happiness in one’s life.
- The author offers readers guidance on developing positive relationships with family members, friends and others.
- The book also provides information on how to raise children who are emotionally healthy and resilient.
- The author’s advice may be difficult to follow for some readers.
- The content of the book is somewhat dry and tedious to read.
- Some of the information presented in Happy Days has been covered in other books by Bernstein herself.
Learn more about the author
Gabrielle Bernstein is a New York Times best-selling author, speaker and teacher. She has written six books including May Cause Miracles, The Universe Has Your Back and Happy Days. Her work has been featured on Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday, Good Morning America and other media outlets. Gabrielle leads transformational workshops nationwide and online to help people live their most authentic lives.
“This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to create more happiness in their life. Bernstein’s advice is practical and easy to follow, making it an excellent resource for busy people.”
“Gabrielle Bernstein has hit another home run with Happy Days. This book is a treasure trove of tips and advice on how to create happier relationships with the people in your life. I loved reading it and know that you will too!”
“This book is amazing! I have never related to something so much in my life. It’s like she read my mind.”
“This books gives you simple and straightforward advice on how to create a happy life. Bernstein offers guidance on how to develop positive relationships with family members, friends and others. Additionally, she provides tips on raising emotionally healthy children.”