This book by Gabrielle Bernstein is about how to find happiness in every day. The author shares her own experiences and offers readers guidance on how to create a more joyful life through mindfulness, meditation, and other spiritual practices.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to find more happiness in their lives. Bernstein offers practical advice that can be applied by people of all faiths or no faith at all.
- The author’s own experiences offer readers guidance.
- The book offers mindfulness, meditation, and other spiritual practices to create a more joyful life.
- It is helpful for those who are looking to find happiness in their every day lives.
- The author’s story may not be relatable to all readers.
- The book is relatively short, so some readers might feel that they don’t get enough information.
- Some people may not agree with the spiritual nature of the advice given in the book.
Learn more about the author
Gabrielle Bernstein is the author of four books, including May Cause Miracles and The Universe Has Your Back. She has been featured on Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul Sunday, and her work has been translated into over 20 languages. Gabrielle leads workshops around the world teaching people how to apply affirmations and manifestation principles in their lives.
“Happy Days is an excellent book that will show you how to find happiness in every day. Bernstein has a wonderful way of writing that makes her easy to relate to, and the practices she recommends are simple but powerful.”
“Gabrielle Bernstein has hit a homerun with this book! Happy Days is accessible, informative and inspiring. I have never read anything quite like it!”
“This book should be mandatory reading for everyone! It’s one of those rare gems that has the power to change your life.”
“I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to be happier and have more peace in their lives. Gabrielle Bernstein is an amazing teacher.”