Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is the fourth book in the Harry Potter series, written by J.K. Rowling. The audiobook features a full cast with narration by Stephen Fry, who also voices Dumbledore.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for children and adults who are fans of the Harry Potter series. The audiobook features a full cast with narration by Stephen Fry, who also voices Dumbledore, making it an enjoyable experience for all listeners.
- The audiobook is well-acted and features a full cast, including Stephen Fry as narrator.
- The Goblet of Fire is an exciting book in the Harry Potter series, with plenty of action and adventure.
- J.K. Rowling’s writing is thrilling for both children and adults alike.
- The fourth book in the series is very long, at over 700 pages.
- The audiobook version can be expensive to purchase.
- Some listeners have complained that Stephen Fry’s narration can be difficult to follow at times.
Learn more about the author
J.K. Rowling is the author of the Harry Potter series, as well as several other novels for adults. She was born in Yate, England and now lives in Edinburgh with her husband and three children.
“Stephen Fry does a magnificent job reading the Harry Potter series. His voice lends enchantment and magic to Rowling’s words.”
“I found the audiobook very enjoyable. The voices were well done and I liked Stephen Fry’s narration.”
“This audiobook is a must-have for all Harry Potter fans. Stephen Fry’s narration and the full cast’s performances add an extra layer of excitement that makes this story come alive.”
“The Goblet of Fire audiobook is the perfect way to experience this book. The cast provides wonderful voices for all the characters, and Stephen Fry’s narration brings the story to life. I would highly recommend it for anyone who wants to enjoy Harry Potter.”