In the thrilling sixth book of the Harry Potter series, J.K. Rowling takes readers back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as Harry learns more about his past – and struggles against the evil forces that seek to defeat him and conquer the wizarding world. With characteristic wit, humor, and heart-pounding action scenes, this is another blockbuster installment in one of the most popular children’s book series ever written.
For who is this book for ?
- The book is thrilling and full of action scenes.
- The humor in the writing will keep children entertained.
- It is a great read for children who are interested in fantasy and magic
- The book is very long and can be difficult to get through
- The story line is complicated and sometimes hard to follow
- Some of the scenes are violent and dark
Learn more about the author
J.K. Rowling is the creator of the Harry Potter series, one of the most popular children’s book series ever written. She was born in Chipping Sodbury, England, and now lives in Edinburgh, Scotland.
“Rowling does a magnificent job with this audiobook, bringing all the characters to life and making the listeners feel as if they are right there in the Room of Requirement.”
“Another spellbinding adventure from J.K. Rowling!”
“Another great installment in the Harry Potter series. I highly recommend this book to all fans of the series, and also to anyone who enjoys a good fantasy story.”
“The Half-Blood Prince is my favorite book in the series so far. It’s darker and more thrilling than the others, with Plenty of suspense and excitement.”