Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is a children’s audiobook written by J.K. Rowling and narrated by Jim Dale. It is the third book in the Harry Potter series and follows Harry as he tries to solve the mystery of who Sirius Black is, while also worrying about his escaped prisoner, Voldemort.
For who is this book for ?
If you are a fan of the Harry Potter series, then this audiobook is definitely for you. It will keep you hooked until the very end as Jim Dale perfectly portrays all of the characters’ voices.
- The suspenseful story line will keep children hooked
- The well known characters and magical world are sure to delight fans of all ages
- Great for car rides or bedtime stories
- The audiobook is long and may be difficult for children to listen to all the way through.
- The story can be dark at times and may not be appropriate for very young children.
- Some of the characters are quite complex, which could make it difficult for younger listeners to follow everything that is happening.
Learn more about the author
J.K. Rowling is the author of the Harry Potter series, which has become a global phenomenon. She was born in England and now lives in Scotland with her husband and two children.
“I loved it! Jim Dale is an amazing narrator and brings the characters to life. “
” Jim Dale does a great job of narrating and bringing the characters to life. “
” A great addition to the series with plenty of new and exciting material. Jim Dale does a fantastic job as always of bringing all the characters to life. “
“I loved this book! I think it was my favorite of the series so far. It had a great mix of adventure, humor and suspense.”