Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone is a children’s audiobook written by J.K. Rowling. The story follows young wizard Harry Potter as he begins his first year of school at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, makes close friends and powerful enemies, and struggles against the evil forces that seek to defeat him and conquer the wizarding world.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for children who are interested in magic and the wizarding world.
- Engaging, exciting story that will keep children hooked
- Fantastic characters and setting
- Great for introducing children to the magical world of reading
- The audiobook may be too long for some children.
- The story can be dark at times and may not be appropriate for very young readers.
- Some of the exposition is skipped over, making it difficult to follow the plot in detail
Learn more about the author
Bestselling author J.K. Rowling wrote the Harry Potter series during a time of personal tragedy and turned to writing as an escape. Her magical stories about young wizard Harry Potter have captivated millions of readers around the world, making her one of the most popular authors in history.
“A really good audio book for kids who are just getting into reading.”
“One of the best books ever written. This book is amazing and very well thought out.”
“The Harry Potter audiobooks are amazing! I have read all the books and listened to the tapes multiple times. They’re well-read and keep your attention throughout.”
“This series is so amazing! I’m listening to it again for the third time and each time I find something new that I missed before. It’s a great story full of excitement, adventure, and just enough magic to keep you wanting more.”