Herbal Medic is a Green Beret’s Guide to Emergency Medical Preparedness and Natural First Aid. Written by Sam Coffman, this guide provides excellent tips on how to be medically prepared in any situation, as well as how to treat common injuries and illnesses using natural remedies.
For who is this book for ?
Herbal Medic is for anyone interested in learning how to be medically prepared and treat common injuries and illnesses using natural remedies. Whether you are a prepper, wilderness enthusiast, or just looking to become more self-reliant, this guide has something for you.
- This book is jam-packed with information that could save your life in an emergency.
- It provides clear instructions on how to treat a variety of injuries and illnesses using natural remedies.
- The author, Sam Coffman, is a highly trained medic who knows what he’s talking about.
- This book is a little dry
- It’s not very comprehensive
- The author has a military background, so some of the information may be geared more towards soldiers than the average person
Learn more about the author
Sam Coffman is a certified herbalist and medic with over 20 years of experience in the military, including 10 years as a Green Beret. He now teaches survival skills and medicinal plant classes around the world.
“This book is a wealth of information. I have never been so well-prepared for anything in my life!”
“This book is a life saver! I was in the middle of nowhere when my son got sick and this book helped me to treat him with natural remedies until we could get to a doctor.”
“This book is a must have for anyone interested in natural healing. Sam Coffman shares his years of experience as a Green Beret medic and instructor with us, teaching readers how to be self sufficient in any medical emergency. From basic wound care to life-saving procedures, Herbal Medic has it all! I highly recommend this book to everyone.”
“A well written and informative guide to emergency medical preparedness. The author’s experience as a Green Beret gives him unique insight into what is needed for survival in any situation.”