For who is this book for ?
This book is for business people who want to learn how to use stories to win deals and influence ideas. It teaches you the art of storyselling, which can help you become more successful in business.
- The book is full of helpful tips and advice that can be applied to business situations.
- The author has a lot of experience in the business world, and shares his insights in an easy-to-read manner.
- The stories included throughout the book provide good examples of how to use storyselling effectively.
- It might be difficult to apply the teachings without practice
- The author’s examples could be from a more fortunate perspective
- It doesn’t teach you how to write your own stories
Learn more about the author
Richard Mulholland is a business leader and storyteller who has spent more than 20 years helping people win deals and influence ideas. Drawing on his own experiences as well as those of other top professionals, Richard reveals the secrets to mastering the art of storyselling.
“I really enjoyed this book! It was a quick read, but it was packed with valuable information. Richard Mulholland does an excellent job of breaking down the art of storyselling and providing useful tips for using stories to achieve success in business. This is a must-read for anyone looking to boost their career.”
“This book is a must read for anyone in business. Richard Mulholland has mastered the art of storyselling and provides clear, step-by-step instructions on how to use stories to achieve success. I highly recommend this book!”
“Richard Mulholland has done it again! Here Be Dragons blends the latest in neuroscience research on how our brains work with timeless truths about human nature to create a powerful guide for mastering the art of storyselling. If you want to win more deals, close more sales and be more persuasive – read this book!”
“In Here Be Dragons, Richard Mulholland provides a comprehensive guide to mastering the art of storyselling. Drawing on real-world examples and case studies, Mulholland delivers an engaging and insightful read that is essential for business professionals looking to improve their persuasion skills.”