High Performance Habits is a guide to becoming extraordinary, based on the author’s own experience and interviews with top performers. Brendon Burchard offers advice for developing six essential habits: energy, Gloria, relentless focus, positivity/optimism, contribution and magnetism. Readers will learn how to increase their productivity while maintaining balance in their lives. The book also includes stories from high achievers such as Olympic gold medallists Michael Phelps and Gabby Douglas.
For who is this book for ?
High Performance Habits is for people who want to achieve more in their lives. The book offers advice on how to develop six essential habits, which are said to increase productivity while maintaining balance. Interviews with top performers provide real-world examples of how these habits can be put into practice.
- The book is based on the author’s own experience and interviews with top performers, so it’s likely to be reliable.
- It offers advice for developing six essential habits that can help people achieve greater success.
- The stories from high achievers provide inspiration and encouragement.
- The author’s advice may not be practical or applicable to everyone.
- The book is quite long and may be difficult to read cover to cover.
- It contains stories from high achievers which some readers may find inspiring, while others may find them unhelpful.
Learn more about the author
Brendon Burchard is a life coach, motivational speaker and New York Times best-selling author. He has helped millions of people around the world achieve their goals and dreams.
“This book offers great insights and advice on how to be successful. I like the focus on developing habits, which is something that can be done gradually over time.”
“High Performance Habits has been one of the most impactful books I’ve read in a long time. Brendon Burchard provides clear, actionable steps we can all take to increase our productivity while maintaining balance in our lives – something that is essential for success.”
“This book was very motivational and helpful! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for advice on how to become a high performer.”
“High Performance Habits is one heck of a book. It reads like an autobiography of Brendon himself as he goes from being a below-average student and salesman to becoming one of the most sought after high performance coaches in the world.”