In “Homo Deus,” Yuval Noah Harari explores the future of humankind. He argues that despite our many flaws, humans are likely to continue making progress and evolving until we become gods ourselves. Along the way, he looks at how developments in science and technology will shape our lives in the years to come.
For who is this book for ?
“Homo Deus” is for anyone interested in the future of humanity and its potential advancements. Harari provides a comprehensive overview of all the ways our lives could change, making it an excellent resource for those looking to stay ahead of the curve.
- This book is full of predictions about the future that may come to pass.
- The author has a unique perspective, as he is both an historian and a scientist.
- This book raises important questions about the course of human evolution.
- The arguments in the book are sometimes dense and difficult to follow
- It can be confusing trying to keep track of all the different ideas Harari introduces
- The book is a little preachy at times
Learn more about the author
Yuval Noah Harari is a historian and professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He gained international recognition with his best-selling book “Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind,” which explores human history from an evolutionary perspective.
“This book is a must read for everyone who wants to understand where we are headed as a species. Harari takes an incredibly complex subject and makes it comprehensible for the average reader.”