House to House is a comprehensive guide on how to facilitate and experience healthy small groups and house churches. Authored by Larry Kreider, the book includes practical advice on topics such as leadership, membership, prayer, worship, outreach and more.
For who is this book for ?
House to House is for anyone who wants to experience healthy small groups and house churches. Whether you’re a church leader or member, this book will equip you with the tools and knowledge necessary to create and participate in vibrant communities of faith.
- The author has a down-to-earth writing style which makes the content easy to understand.
- The book is filled with real-life examples from the author’s years of experience leading small groups and house churches. 3) The material is highly relevant for anyone interested in starting or facilitating a small group or house church ministry.
- The author could have elaborated more on the topics.
- The book may be too comprehensive for some people.
- It could use more illustrations or examples to better explain certain concepts.
Learn more about the author
Larry Kreider is the founder and president of Crosswalk Ministries International, a training and consulting organization that specializes in small group ministry. He has over thirty years of experience leading small groups, pastoring churches and teaching at various conferences throughout North America.
“This book is a treasure for church leaders. It provides clear principles and helpful examples for conducting small groups in an effective and meaningful way.”
“This book is a must read for those desiring to see healthy, multiplying churches emerge from their small groups.”
“If you’re looking to plant, grow or lead a small group this is the book for you. Loaded with insights and practical advice gleaned from years of experience leading groups, Larry Kreider’s House to House will equip you with everything you need to make your group thrive. I’m so grateful for this resource!”
“House to House is an excellent resource for those desiring to establish or grow a small group ministry within their church. The topics are relevant, Biblical and practical.”