“How She Did It” is a compilation of stories, advice, and secrets to success from fifty legendary distance runners. These experienced athletes provide an inside look at what it takes to achieve greatness in running, covering everything from training methods to mindset tips. This encouraging book will motivate readers striving for their own personal bests.”How She Did It” is a compilation of stories, advice, and secrets to success from fifty legendary.
For who is this book for ?
- Readers will be motivated by the stories of success
- The book is encouraging and provides tips for mindset, training, and more
- This book can help anyone who is striving to achieve their personal best
- The book might be too dense for some readers.
- Some of the information may be outdated.
- The writing style could be dry for some people.
Learn more about the author
Molly Huddle is an American professional distance runner who competes in the 10,000 meters and half marathon. She has represented the United States at three different Olympic Games (2008, 2012, 2016) and six World Championships (2005 World Cross Country Championship, 2007 & 2009 World Half Marathon Championships, 2011 & 2015 World Outdoor Track and Field Championships, 2017 IAAF World Cross Country Championship).
“How She Did It”
“This book is an amazing collection of stories, advice and secrets from some of the greatest distance runners in history. I found myself inspired by these athletes’ tales of overcoming adversity and achieving immense success. If you’re looking for motivation to reach your own running goals, this is a must-read!”
“This book is amazing! It has really motivated me to push myself harder in my running.”