This book is all about teaching children how to effectively communicate. The author, Adele Faber, offers techniques and strategies for parents to use when speaking with their kids, in order to help foster positive conversation skills. This can be helpful for improving relationships at home, as well as providing children with the tools they need for effective communication later in life.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for any parent who wants to help their child learn how to effectively and positively communicate with others. It can be helpful for improving relationships between parents and children, as well as preparing kids for future interactions in work or personal relationships.
- This book offers parents concrete techniques and strategies for communicating with their kids.
- It can help improve relationships at home.
- The skills learned from this book can be helpful for effective communication later in life.
- The strategies in the book may be difficult to implement
- The techniques could take a lot of time and effort to perfect
- It’s possible that the advice given may not be effective for all children
Learn more about the author
Adele Faber is an internationally acclaimed author and lecturer who has written extensively on parenting issues.
“This book is amazing! It’s helped us so much with our 3 year old daughter. We’ve learned how to set boundaries for her and get her to listen better. Highly recommend!”
“This book is amazing! After reading it, I feel like I have the tools to communicate with my kids effectively and get them to listen (most of the time).”
“This book is a must-read for any parent! Adele Faber offers concrete advice and strategies for teaching kids how to effectively communicate. The skills she promotes have helped me build closer relationships with my own children.”
“The strategies in this book have worked wonders for my family. The techniques are easy to follow and really help to get kids motivated to communicate.”