In How to Talk to Anyone, 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships, Leil Lowndes teaches how to read people and communicate with them effectively. Using her trademark humor and step-by-step examples, she shows how to: Make a great first impression every time Become a better listener Get anyone talking …and keep them talking Handle difficult conversations with ease Navigate the complexities of office politics Create strong relationships at work Avoid common conversational pitfalls Deal with difficult family members Become a more confident speaker “Leil Lowndes has written the.
For who is this book for ?
– It is for people who want to be better at talking and communicating with others, whether it’s in their professional or personal life. – It covers topics like making a great first impression, being a good listener, handling difficult conversations, and navigating office politics. – The book is filled with practical advice that is easy to follow and makes use of anecdotes and examples to illustrate its points.” If you are looking to improve your communication skills, this book is perfect for you.
- The book is very comprehensive and has a wealth of information.
- The author has a lot of experience in the field and this comes through in her writing.
- The examples given throughout the book are clear, concise, and easy to follow.”
- The author assumes that the reader already knows how to communicate with people.
- The book is repetitive in its examples.
- It does not contain any new or innovative ideas.”
Learn more about the author
communications bible. She has distilled her decades of coaching and training experience into this definitive guide to successful conversation.” – Joe Navarro, Former FBI agent and author of What Every BODY is Saying.
“I bought this book because I wanted to be more effective at work. The techniques in the book have helped me become a better listener, and people are starting to see me as someone they can trust. This is a great read for anyone looking to improve their relationships.”
“I really loved this book! I feel like it has changed the way I interact with people for the better. Highly recommend.”
“If you want to get ahead in business or have better relationships with the people around you, this is a must read. Leil Lowndes spells out easy techniques that will help you build rapport and communicate effectively.”
“The best guide to communication I have ever read. After reading this, I felt like I could talk to anyone.”