This book is a guide on how to train the quarterback for optimal performance. Written by renowned football coach George Allen, it offers detailed instructions and drills on how to improve throwing accuracy, footwork, strength and stamina. The book also includes tips on game strategy and mental preparation.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for aspiring quarterbacks who want to improve their skills and reach the top of their game. It contains valuable information that will help them achieve success on the field.
- This book will help you train your quarterback to be the best player that they can be.
- It includes detailed drills and instructions that are easy to follow.
- This is a great resource for any football coach who wants to improve their QB’s performance.
- The exercises may be too difficult for the average person.
- It may be hard to find a copy of this book.
- The author’s tips on game strategy and mental preparation may not be applicable to everyone.
Learn more about the author
George Allen is a former NFL coach and player. He has coached at the college, pro and international levels, and was twice named Coach of the Year.
“This is an excellent book for coaches and players who want to improve their quarterback’s skills. It contains many practical drills that can be used in training.”
“This is an excellent guide for training quarterbacks. It covers everything from basics such as throwing accuracy and footwork to more advanced concepts like strength and stamina. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who wants to improve their quarterback skills.”
“This is an excellent book for any quarterback, or anyone who wants to learn more about the intricacies of playing the QB position. Coach Allen provides great insight and covers a lot of material very effectively.”
“How to Train the Quarterback is an excellent guide for any quarterback looking to improve his skills. Coach Allen provides clear and concise instructions on how to train your body and mind for success on the field. I would highly recommend this book to anyone playing or coaching football.”