“I Am a Sea Turtle” tells the life story of a green sea turtle. From hatching on the beach to swimming in the open ocean, this audiobook follows one turtle’s journey and introduces young listeners to some amazing facts about these graceful creatures.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for children who are interested in sea turtles and want to learn more about their life.
- The book tells the life story of a green sea turtle, which is unique and interesting.
- The audiobook format makes it fun and engaging for children.
- It includes lots of amazing facts about sea turtles, which will fascinate young readers.
- The author could have gone more in-depth with the green sea turtle’s life.
- The story can be a bit slow at times.
- Some of the scientific facts are a bit difficult to follow for children.
Learn more about the author
Todd Ouren is an award-winning nature writer and the author of more than a dozen books for young readers. He has also written extensively for magazines such as National Geographic Kids, Ranger Rick, and Scholastic’s Scope. When he’s not writing or photographing wildlife, Todd can be found hiking in the mountains near his home in Bozeman, Montana.
“My 5 year old son loved this audio book about sea turtles! The author does a great job of keeping kids engaged by telling the story in an easy to follow format and using vocabulary that is appropriate for young listeners. We learned a lot from this book and it was enjoyable too!”
“I Am a Sea Turtle”
“This audiobook does a great job of portraying the life cycle of green sea turtles. The reader’s voice is soothing and engaging, making it perfect for young listeners.”
“This is a great book! I loved the story and learned a lot about sea turtles.”