Do you want to know what it’s like to drive a fire engine? This children’s audiobook will take you on a journey through the streets of your town, showing you everything that happens during a day in the life of a firefighter. You’ll get an up-close look at how they help people in emergencies and put out fires.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for children who are interested in learning about what it’s like to drive a fire engine.
- The audiobook is narrated by a firefighter, giving it an authentic feel.
- It provides children with an interesting and informative look at what firefighters do during their workday.
- The book is filled with fun facts and exciting stories about real fires.
- It may be too intense for some young listeners.
- It does not have much of a plot or story.
- The sound quality could be better.
Learn more about the author
“This fun and informative audiobook gives kids a peek into the exciting world of firefighting. Sarah Bridges takes listeners on a journey from responding to emergencies to putting out fires, describing all the important tasks firefighters must complete along the way. The lively narration is accompanied by sound effects that help bring the action to life, making this an enjoyable listening experience for young readers.”
“Sarah Bridges does an amazing job of bringing the excitement and adventure of being a firefighter to life. My boys were on the edge of their seats as she described rushing off to a fire, saving Someone’s cat from a tree, or putting out flames. They loved following along with Jake, our narrator, and figuring out all the clues he found while solving each emergency.”
“Interesting and exciting for children to learn about what firefighters do.”
“This is a great book for teaching kids about firefighters and what they do. My four-year-old was really engaged and loved listening to it.”