For who is this book for ?
If Tomorrow Comes is a novel that will keep readers hooked until the very end. Sheldon wastes no time in introducing readers to the story’s main players and slowly doles out bits of information as the plot builds towards its explosive climax. The mix of intrigue, suspense and romance should appeal to fans of novels by authors such as Judith Krantz and Danielle Steel.
- The suspense will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire time
- The mystery is well crafted and kept me guessing until the very end
- Sheldons writing style is engaging and keeps you hooked
- The book is very predictable.
- The characters are flat and undeveloped.
- It is written in a dated style.
Learn more about the author
Sidney Sheldon (April 5, 1917 – January 30, 2007) was an American writer and producer. He is best known for his television work on The Patty Duke Show (1963–1966), I Dream of Jeannie (1965–1970) and Hart to Hart (1979–1984). He won seven Emmy Awards, a Golden Globe Award and a Peabody Award.
“Suspenseful and exciting from beginning to end. Sidney Sheldon is a genius!”
“A Sidney Sheldon novel is like no other. If you’ve never read one, be prepared for a wild and exhilarating ride. If you’re an old fan, expect all the twists and turns that make his books impossible to put down.”
“This book is a page-turner. I was hooked from beginning to end.”
“What a great read! I just couldn’t put it down. It had everything-action, suspense, and romance.”